Urine Diagnostics / Urine Test Strips / CombiScreen PLUS
back to overview
Today urine test strips are a modern medical aid, which allow declarations on the urine status as also on pathological changes in the organism in a simple, uncomplicated manner with low effort in a short time.
not yet released in US
More details & features
Ascorbic acid, better known as Vitamin C, is being ingested mainly through food and nutritional supplements. Most of it is excreted unaltered in the urine again. For this reason a high percentage of the population shows a clearly increased Ascorbic acid level in the urine.
This results in lowered or even false negative results of the blood and glucose pads with many urine test strips on the market. Therefore diagnostic or therapeutic actions may be taken too late.
Analyticons’ Combi-Screen® PLUS test strip offers a considerable higher reliability due to its integrated ascorbic acid protection system.
► Product video here
Advantages of CombiScreen® PLUS test strips:
- Clear color changes in the clinical decision range
- Highest quality through rigorous quality standards and modern state-of-the-art automated production facilities
- The comparison scales of our test strips are manufactured acc. to the enamel-printing method, assuring highest color-constancy and comparability
- Automatic evaluation through complete analyzer range; from analyzers for the doctor’s office to fully-automated analyzers for the community lab
- CombiScreen® 11 SYS PLUS (100 Strips)/PBL/PBA9342_16L/DE-DE
- CombiScreen® 11 SYS PLUS (100 Strips)/SDS/CombiScreen ® 11SYS PLUS/EN-GB
- Flyer CombiScreen-VET italian
- Flyer CombiScreen french
- Flyer CombiScreen VET polish
- Flyer CombiScreen espanol
- Flyer CombiScreen VET english
- Flyer CombiScreen english